The Post Modernist Approach to Language and the Hamdan Decision

Saturday, July 01, 2006
The Geneva Convention dealt only with uniformed combatants. End of story. To claim otherwise is foolish. But don’t a number of people who are presumably well educated disagree with me? Am I implying that the five Supreme Court justices who voted yes are somewhat idiotic? I will keep sweet and simple: the answer is yes! These people are talking like fools. They do hesitate in the slightest to squeeze and bend the truth to advance the cause of leftism. We should not hesitate to laugh at them---and we must not be intimidated by their ill earned respect among the “elites.”

1 comments:

Seneca the Younger said...

David, if you're going to insist on calling me a fool in print, you probably had better be ready with references. Since the Third Common Article clearly doesn't say what you imply, I am forced to correct you.