Saturday, February 23, 2019

Old Caribbean travel posters

Click any image to enlarge
My recent trip to escape the polar vortex cold of Florida was to the Dominican Republic. I quite enjoyed my stay there. The people, the food, the beaches, the poolside and just wandering the streets were all pleasant and relaxing, although the touts could get annoying at times.

If you're ever in Bayahibe stop by the Blu Café. Easily the best restaurant on my trip.

Anyway, for graphics, since I couldn't find any old Dominican Republic travel posters I branched out a bit and went for a small sampling of Caribbean themed posters instead.



1 comment:

ambisinistral said...

We flew into Punta Cana but then went straight to Bayahibe. It was nice. Within walking distance of where we stayed there was a blocked off street that acted as a pedestrian mall with restaurants and stores selling clothes and tourist junk.

We were surprised by the Italian influences on the place.