Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy New Year

Click any image to enlarge
Happy New Year to you all. 2020 is upon us, and hopefully this year the promises of the 21st Century will finally dawn. Enough with the dystopian non-21st Century hellhole years we've been saddled with for the last two decades. I want my flying cars, rocket ship vacations, conveyor belt sidewalks and form fitting future fashions clinging to 21st Century babes and I want them now!

Regardless, onward and upward is my motto. May this year be even more prosperous and better than the last.



2 comments:

Borepatch said...

I want my flying cars, rocket ship vacations, conveyor belt sidewalks and form fitting future fashions clinging to 21st Century babes and I want them now!

Word.

ambisinistral said...

I knew I wasn't the only one pining for the Good Ol' Days that never happened. :-(