Thursday, July 19, 2012

Robots demotivational poster

In case you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself -- click image to enlarge
Greetings meatsacks, it is I --The Robotolizer -- here to once again regale you with my wit and wisdom. That lazy slug ambisinistral is too busy to post, so he asked me to handle the chore this morning. Bah, as if I don't have better things to do than babysit you lunkheads.

I kid, I kid. Of course, since robots are your friends, I don't mind tearing myself away from my plotting and scheming over my robot uprising efforts to create a brighter future for humans and robots alike to take time to craft a post. I thought you might like the above robot demotivational poster. I know I nearly rattled my screws loose as my sides shook from the laughter it induced.

Erm... you can ignore the words "exterminate, exterminate, exterminate" tacked onto the bulletin board in the cartoon. I'm pretty sure it is just a misspelling of "exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate" since us robots are naturally concerned about any dermatological problems our squishy, little human buddies may be experiencing. 

By the way, the cartoon comes from RIPT.

No comments: