A bike path in Chile

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yikes! That's some downhill street course for a bike. I'm not sure I would even want to be a spectator standing in some of the parts of it much less the bike rider. 


Knucklehead said...

That reminds me... time for new brake pads on the old bicycle.

If you think its a bad downhill course imagine doing it uphill.

chuck said...

I kept trying to look up under the top edge of the video to see what was up ahead. No luck. Those jumps just came out of nowhere.

ambisinistral said...

Hehehe.. I found myself doing the same thing -- tilting my head back to try to see further down the course.

Knuck raises a good point, peddling up the hill would be worse. Going downhill I would make it 20 feet or so before smacking into a wall and doing myself no more damage than a broken bone or two, but if I tried to peddle uphill I would keel over from a heart attack before too long.