Breaking News

Friday, January 12, 2007
Two for one:

Two, not one but two missing teenage boys from different places have been found, alive, and the man who was holding them has been charged with first-degree kidnapping.

Mike Nifong has asked to be removed from the Duke "rape" case.

After 5PM Eastern Time on a Friday. Who'd'a thunk it?

2 comments:

Morgan said...

One of the boys, Shawn Hornbeck, had been missing for over 4 years. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Here in St. Louis, we've probably heard his name 1,000 times over the last several years. I don't think anyone thought he'd turn up alive.

Morgan said...

Well, maybe his parents held out hope. Probably goes without saying, but I couldn't be happier that I was wrong.