Friday, January 12, 2007

I am a Childrenhawk

From Pajamas Media :

"Childrenhawk:" The NY Post calls a low blow that Senator Barbara Boxer attacked Condoleezza Rice for being a childless woman. “Who pays the price? I’m not going to pay a personal price,” Boxer said. “My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young.” Then, to Rice: “You’re not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family.

I don't have children. I wanted them, but while a meth addict prostituting herself for her next fix might be able to get pregnant...I could not. It broke my heart.

So now, Barbara Boxer is saying that people like me don't know what it is like to suffer. Well maybe she should pass a law stating that only women who have been knocked up get to vote.

I had this talk with a holocaust denying old bigot once and I told her that Stalin had children, Jesus did not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no words.

All I know is, things will get much, much worse before they get better.

buddy larsen said...

Boxer is calling for a military foreign-policy junta. No other reading is possible--only those on the firing line to decide foreign policy.

Perfect example of why Democrat pols are fit only to run banana republics. And even then are still a disaster for everyone but themselves.

Unknown said...

buddy:

Yeah, but if she actually let the military make the decision does she think they would do what she wanted? I think not.

Barry Dauphin said...

According to Boxer's logic, maybe Condi shouldn't have to pay property taxes since she has no children to send to public school.

So only fighting in Iraq affects "the children" but not fighting could never affect them. Hmmmm