Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weekly Links


My apologies. Yesterday, for the first time in I don't know how long, I had absolutely no connection to the internet. I won't have much today either, so I'm just posting this in a hurry.

9 habits to stop now.

Glacial surfing.

Analyzing hash functions.

What a wonderful world.

The best online courses.

Crows caught wielding tools to manipulate tools. Metatool use had previously been observed only in primates.

The summer reading business book list.

Raiding Bible Schools.

Linus Torvalds speaks.

10 robots that may change the world.

Burning oil may be more eco-friendly than using biofuel.

Does time-travel have a future?

Long-term food price inflation may reach record levels.

Top 40 magazine covers of the last 40 years.

The most recalled cars of 2007.

3 comments:

buddy larsen said...

man, MHA, how do you come up with this stuff? That '9 bad habits' ought to be emblazoned on every wall of every office everywhere--

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, for the first time in I don't know how long, I had absolutely no connection to the internet.

What? Doing something productive instead? And afterwards maybe enjoying the sunshine? In the company of others?

Sheesh.

George C said...

What??????????????????