Thursday, October 18, 2012

News about OMMAG

One More Middle Aged Guy (OMMAG) is one of the blogs I read daily. He's my view into the antics of Canadian liberals. OMMAg is also a frequent commenter at Flares. I noticed he had stopped posting in mid September, with his last post rather cryptic. I wondered what had became of him.

The other day I received a message from him that he had gone in for surgery and had some complications. He's OK now, but is dealing with the aftermath of it all. Here's hoping he gets back on his feet and back into the flow of things soon. My thoughts are with him.

If anybody knows him from another blog/forum and people are wondering where he's been, please pass on the news.

2 comments:

Talnik said...

it's that damn Canadian health care. If they had ObamaCare he'd be OK.

OMMAG said...

Thanks .... I am actually starting to feel better.

I'm trying to figure out how to write about the experience of being on death's door. Been making notes on the fragments...

OMMAG