Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rare Tuesday Night open thread


I'll be busy Tuesday night so I won't be making a post. Ordinarily I would just skip the post without making mention of the fact, but I generally post a Stratfor Hot Babe, er... I mean article on Tuesday nights so I thought I would give a heads-up for those looking for it. It will be posted Wednesday morning this week.

By the way, try not to crash Google's servers filling up the comment section with witty and/or insightful remarks. They get pissed when that happens.
 

2 comments:

chuck said...

I like the mower, that's a pedal ready green job if I ever saw one.

Now let's see if I can bring down the servers, "poke."

ambisinistral said...

Heh. It appears just the threat of a Flares open thread is enough to bring the servers down. The site was off-line for about half a day. :-)