Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Oh no! I've been hacked too!


Antohny Weiner isn't the only one having dirty tricks played on him. I just discovered that I too have been hacked. Some scoundrel,  no doubt to besmirch my reputation and/or create a distraction, has been mailing the above postcards -- purported to be from me -- to various 18 year old coeds in my address book. 

I vehemently deny they were sent by me.

By the way, I can neither confirm nor deny that the hand writing on the cards matches mine, nor do I think, to the best of my recollection, that I ever drew the stick figure. Also, whether I reported this mail fraud to the FBI or not is none of your damn business! 
 

2 comments:

AndrewPrice said...

LOL! Nicely done! Bravo!

ambisinistral said...

Hehehehe... thanks.

I don't know what happened with the tweet, nor do I really care. however, his handling of the situation ever since has been preposterous. Nothing believable about what he's saying. He comes across looking faintly sleazy.