Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stop, or I'll shoot you with my tiny gun


I don't know who made these tiny guns, or how, or why. The site the gun pictures are from is in Russian so it will remain a mystery for now. Regardless, the workmanship of the miniature guns is impressive.

I've included a few on this page, and a few more after the jump. Even more can be seen by visiting the Russian website. Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.

UPDATE: D'oh! I forgot to link to the original Russian article so you could see the rest of the pictures.




6 comments:

Borepatch said...

These are very cool. Do you have a link to the Russian site?

ambisinistral said...

Gah... what a tease. I forgot to add the link after telling folks to go there to see the other pictures.

I've added the link in an update to the article.

Industrie Magazine said...

Wow...excellent job done. Are these weapons real?

ambisinistral said...

Yes, they're real. i've discovered that if you type "miniature guns" into Google you discover there are all sorts of people making these.

Industrie Magazine said...

Wow..really...can we use this for killing someone?

ambisinistral said...

Well, don't forget the old saying, "never bring a miniature gun to a knife fight."