The Mysterious Package revealed at last

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Click to enlarge and see its full splendor
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. What you are seeing is indeed a jigsaw puzzle of a Turkmenbashi propaganda poster. Now I'm sure you see why I took so much care in handling and assembling it. Next to a giant twirling statue of the Turkmenbashi, I doubt that there is anything more inspiring. 

My next step is getting it framed so's I can hang it on my office wall. I'll show you pictures of that when I've hung it.

I know you're probably jealous, but try to remember that envy is one of the 7 deadly sins. Besides, you too can buy your very own Turkmenbashi propaganda poster jigsaw puzzle if you want one to admire and impress visitors.

Below are a couple of details from the puzzle. You can click on them to get an enlarged view.

The Turkmenbashi admires his hands
Detail of buildings in the background 

0 comments: