Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Mysterious Package revealed at last

Click to enlarge and see its full splendor
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. What you are seeing is indeed a jigsaw puzzle of a Turkmenbashi propaganda poster. Now I'm sure you see why I took so much care in handling and assembling it. Next to a giant twirling statue of the Turkmenbashi, I doubt that there is anything more inspiring. 

My next step is getting it framed so's I can hang it on my office wall. I'll show you pictures of that when I've hung it.

I know you're probably jealous, but try to remember that envy is one of the 7 deadly sins. Besides, you too can buy your very own Turkmenbashi propaganda poster jigsaw puzzle if you want one to admire and impress visitors.

Below are a couple of details from the puzzle. You can click on them to get an enlarged view.

The Turkmenbashi admires his hands
Detail of buildings in the background 

No comments: