Now, we at Flares have been purposefully silent on PJM. There have been a lot of different controversies on the topic, and it turns out that various of us have friends on all sides, so we just saw it as the better part of valor.
Nor do I intend to post anything about PJM, its business model, the principals or their substantive critics, or its business practices now, and as on some previous topics, attempts to start that argument in comments will be summarily and mercilessly deleted. With cackles of great glee.
This, however, is just too delicious to miss:
Yup, you got it. PJM is funded by the CIA.so to review:
1. we have an administration that has been caught corrupting every branch of the media
2. the department of defense being advised to pay off foreign alternative news sources including blogs
3. a group of hawkish bloggers who for some reason believe that propaganda is otay
4. a sloppy semi-international group of mostly bush loyalists with $3.5 million in funding
from a warchest of $600+ million for access to their side bars and all their ad space
5. major conservative bloggers balking or backing out once theyve seen the evil up close
6. current pajamas-wearers not denying that im wrong, but instead calling me names
7. the co-founder of the project gleefully admiting that his venture is indeed
in the propaganda business and target is the US citizens... not Iraqis
8. the angel investor of Pajamas Media, Aubrey Chernick
has deep ties to BushCo most recently in
crisis management readiness
the emperor has no clothes but his flunkies are sellouts in pjs
I hope Roger et al have a good collection department. CIA is a notorious slow payer.