Never underestimate the power of sucking up.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Gates of Vienna.


Pastorius said...

Ah, TruePeers is going to write for you. The, this really is yet another really great blog.

Congrats you guys.

Rick Ballard said...

Pastorius -

Truepeers 1

Truepeers 2

Truepeers 3

Truepeers 4

Enjoy - 1 is my favorite.

truepeers said...

I've wanted to blogroll Pastorius' Cuanas for a while now. He's a great sources for all the craziness going on in Muslim-western relations. I haven't gotten around to blogrolling yet, but maybe someone will put CUANAS up if I haven't figured out how to do it in the next few minutes.

Knucklehead said...

Do we really want to blogroll a Truepeers sycophant? Talk about maple syrup!

Well, anyway, Pastorius, nice site you've got there. I especially liked the article about the Danish Prime Minister. The Danes are a bit fed up with, ummm..., certain activities within Denmark.

MeaninglessHotAir said...


The nice thing about a group effort is you don't need to do it all yourself. Blogonomic specialization as it were.


We got you added. Hope to see you around more. Yes, Truepeers is a gem.

truepeers said...

Knuck, people can suck up all they want to the sturdy Maple, but we only get sappy for a short while in springtime.

Pastorius said...

Thanks guys. I am honored.

Naturally, I reciprocated.

terrye said...


I have to say I really admire your breadth of knowledge. You do a great job.

ambisinistral said...

That was a nice really post about our efforts here. I was floored one of my posts was mentioned.

I like blogs with decent blogrolls. I have The Daily Ablution bookmarked, not only because of his always entertaining posts, but also because he has a good blogroll of English blogs.

vnjagvet said...

I am glad to be honored by the company I keep.

I do think this is a remarkable group. Kinda like a Hydra dontcha think?

Syl said...

What a nice little article! I'm proud to be in such good company!

truepeers said...

Thanks Terrye; ditto.