Thursday, February 01, 2007

Now We Need'em, Now We Don't

What page is Gen. Casey reading from as he strives to reach the pinnacle of Peter Principledom? The proposed Army COS is going to argue against the President's decision in a public hearing on his 'elevation'?

The administration is headed toward P.T. Barnum center ring status if this type of idiocy continues. Public disagreement with the CIC is a helluva start for the new Zinni. Promoting an incompetent never pans out as well as arranging their transfer to someone else's responsibility. This is just sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think there is more to this than we know, but perhaps it has something to do with keeping friends close and enemies closer. In truth I have become so suspicious of what I hear that I wonder if this is really what it sounds like. I think he said we needed about half as many troops as the plan calls for, but it is not his plan and he might be feeling a little miffed because I heard that McCain was pretty rough on him from the outset. Politics, everywhere.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.