Be careful what you chose for a website name

Thursday, November 17, 2005
'Cause you just never know who might read it how

Who Represents?, a database for agencies to the rich and famous:

Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views:

Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island:

New to Milan and you need electric light? Why not sign up on-line with Power-Gen:

Need a therapist? Try:

Finally, for all your floral and horticultural needs, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:

(ht: SE, who relentlessly believes that into each life a little levity must fall)


markg8 said...

Somebody might inform Roger and Charles of the same thing. Open Source Media is already taken. nosuf

ambisinistral said...

Rather than get outraged and feel I had to tisk-tisk about something... I just laughed at the names. Go figure.

Syl said...

Hey, my spam is the same. I have to go through it very carefully because I have legitimate mail coming from 'Platinum Club' and 'Content Paradise' and 'Netherworks'...not to mention some names that I won't mention. :)

terrye said...

penis land???

I gotta find this place.

Knucklehead said...


Before or after you visit powergenitalia?

Buddy Larsen said...

Izzat like some sort of gymnasium with er, laptop weight machines?