Monday, November 21, 2005

Carnival of Pre-War Intelligence

This is great! OSM and Glenn Reynolds have put together a Carnival of Pre-War Intelligence. No, not the Kerry "History will show that none of the leading Democrats had substantial intelligence" kind (h/t Gateway Pundit).

I did not write anything on the subject but I do have an opinion just the same:

We did indeed find two types of WMD in Iraq: the Insurgency and the Purple Fingers.

And the Purple Fingers are proving to be the most powerful weapon in Iraq's arsenal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought about blogging something for this..but I am too unorganized.

From checking out the link it seems a lot of people covered it pretty well.

I volunteer Syl or Meaningless hot air to contribute something to the Carnival.

Syl said...

Well, Terrye, this is my contribution...too late to enter it, though. But this is basically all I have to say about WMD at this point. I'm tired of it. I've made hundreds of comments arguing the whole issue, and well, my position boils down to this. :)