Monday, November 06, 2006

Virtual Earth is Here!


"Andrew Calvo
AMAZING!!!!!! I am absolutly speechless as to what you have accomplished with this update! If this doesnt give a good indication that Microsoft has arrived.. I dont knwo what will.. Google must be shocked.. The zoom from one area of the country to another - just like google earth - is amazing! You folks pretty much added the core features of GOogle Earth into a web application.. I am speechless, you have completely blown me away, and I think the rest of the world will agree.
Start selling google now!!
November 06 3:37 PM"

User comment.

You can now view Atlanta
Baltimore
Boston
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Fort Worth
Houston
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Francisco
San Jose
Seattle
in a way you've never seen them before. Do you remember when I mentioned a new thing coming? It's here today, a day early. See what I've been working on for the last six months instead of blogging. Mapping has now been taken to an entirely new level.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Very, very, cool.

loner said...

Congratulations, MHA.