Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Call David Gregory

Lafayette resident Josh Kayser chuckled Monday afternoon when he read about Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shooting a friend during a quail hunt over the weekend.

A few hours later, paramedics rushed Kayser, 21, to the hospital after his girlfriend accidentally shot him while they were trailing a raccoon.

“I read that thing about the vice president and said to myself ‘How can you shoot your friend with your gun?’ And look what happened,” he said Tuesday. (Longmont, CO Daily Times-Call)


No word on why it took two days for the press to get the story.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well the girlfriend was probably a drunk gay Republican. or something.

Unknown said...

knucklehead:

On behalf of raccons everywhere I want to protest. I think I will go outside and jump up and down and scream Death to Knucklehead. I might even burn a flag or two.