Thank God

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig of Fox News are free at last . Gale says that Bush threatened someone via Condi Rice. I don't know about that but Hamas is going to try to take credit for the release.


lurker said...

This is great news. I'm glad that they are released and in good health.

OT: I see that Iran test-fires a missile; yet, at the same time, Iran's saying that they had no intention of harming anyone.

Test firing a missile while they're talking peace?

Give me a break.

Link: Iran test fires a missile

terrye said...

It seems they had to convert to Islam at gunpoint. sheesh.

Skookumchuk said...


I wonder how many people the Presbyterians are converting at gunpoint.

terrye said...


My exhusbanc was a Presbyterian and the only they did to me was bore me to tears. At least the Pentecostals are interesting.