Friday, August 11, 2006

The Irish Trojan’s Blog » Blog Archive » The plot: 9 planes, 29 terrorists, 2,700 would-be victims

The Irish Trojan’s Blog » Blog Archive » The plot: 9 planes, 29 terrorists, 2,700 would-be victims: "This has been a watershed week for me. First the Dems purge one of their most honorable, decent, principled members, in the process demonstrating to me that I no longer belong in their party. Then the liberal blogosphere shows its true colors by responding to manifestly the gravest mass terrorism threat since 9/11 with a mixture of juvenile temper tantrum and raving-lunatic conspiracy theory. The next time I hestitate to say that “many liberals don’t take the war on terrorism seriously” because I want to be P.C. and give ‘em the benefit of the doubt and avoid seeming to question anyone’s patriotism, I’ll look back on this day and remember how the Left reacted when the forces of civilization thwarted an attempt by the forces of evil, Islamonihilist terror to commit an unprecedented crime against humanity in the skies over the Atlantic Ocean."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what my brother said to me when I informed him that I thought these people were really dangerous, The right wingers got in your head.

I told him he was full of s***. He is my brother, I can do that. But we rarely speak anymore.