Monday, August 07, 2006

The Dilbert Blog

The Dilbert Blog: "One of my favorite moments came while standing on the balcony off of my stateroom enjoying the ocean view. I felt a sun-induced sneeze come on, and I sensed that it was going to be a big one. My first instinct was to cover my mouth, but I waived off that reflex just in time to launch a majestic spray into the sea. I know that it doesn’t sound like a big deal to you, but if you’ve never launched your best screaming, back-arching, full-lunged sneeze into the ocean, you really ought to try cruising."


We were getting too serious again.

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

Sounds like that guy needs to get laid.

chuck said...

Sounds like that guy needs to get laid.

With all the kids and family along, you may be right. On the other hand, I would have thought the basic male desire would have been to piss into the sea from the stateroom balcony. We guys all have a bit of the dog in us.