Sunday, April 02, 2006
From protein wisdom:
That major general Lambert doesn’t see the irony of his position is not surprising, as he seems to have quite strong political beliefs himself, the editorial’s title notwithstanding. But were I to address him personally on the matter, I’d ask him where he thinks the vandals got the idea that “oil” and a “Christian crusade” are the reasons we are in Iraq. And I’d further ask him if he feels that the 3-year long campaign to paint the war as “illegal” and based on “lies” has any bearing, in his mind, on how the soldiers might be treated upon their return.

Because I can guarantee him one thing: it won’t be the “neocons” who will be vandalizing memorials to fallen soldiers, or spitting on his daughter when she returns from her service.


David Thomson said...

"I attended Dan's funeral in Cheshire along with Sens. Edward M. Kennedy and John Kerry..."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. These two Democratic senators are greatly responsible for the hostilty towards our soldiers. They virtually describe the Iraq war as immoral.

Hylas said...

I wonder which agency Kennedy and Kerry hired for this PR piece. Ooooh... page 17 of the WaPo. Nice work.

They bounced that lefty mini-atrocity back over the net so fast my head is spinning. It's Agitprop volleyball!