Saturday, July 15, 2006

This is funny

I had to share this. From Roger Simon's gangster/joke thread:

Ripper says.....

Ted Nugent was recently interviewed by a French journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?`
or is it `Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking.
All they care about is, "What am I going to eat next, who am I
going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.
They are very much like the French in that way."


Nugent is proof that sex and drugs and rock and roll don't always turn you into self obsessed sissy.

3 comments:

chuck said...

The whole interview was in the British Independent a while back. Nugent was clearly putting on the reporter a bit: taking out his big hunting knife to trim his nails and taking the guy on an automatic weapons shoot. Let's see if I can find a link...

He teaches me how to shoot an AK-47, and I have to admit that firing a fully automatic machine gun at a target is fun. At the same time, there's something very troubling about the way he drools over his arsenal, especially as Nugent is well placed to understand the risks of hoarding firearms. I've noticed throughout this discussion that he trims his nails with his formidable hunting knife at times of confrontation.

Rest here. Might take a while to load.

Anonymous said...

while back in a local gunshop, I overheard a conversation among three British guys and the gunshop clerk.

Gunshop clerk: So, you gentlemen want to see all the stuff they won't let you have at home any more.

British tourist: Could I please, uh, just be able to handle the... the.... the.... AR15upthereonthewall, please?

Unknown said...

chuck

Oh yes, I don't doubt Nugent was just messing with him. This is the first I have heard of this interview..