Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wilsons announce lawsuit

Valerie Plame Wilson, Ambassador Joseph Wilson and Their Counsel to Hold News Conference Announcing Lawsuit against I. Lewis ''Scooter'' Libby, Vice-President Cheney and Karl Rove: "WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 13, 2006--Valerie Plame Wilson, Ambassador Joseph Wilson and their counsel, Christopher Wolf of Proskauer Rose LLP, will hold a news conference at 10 AM EDT on Friday, July 14 at 10:00 AM at the National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC 20045, to announce the filing of a civil lawsuit against I. Lewis 'Scooter' Libby, Vice-President Richard Cheney and Karl Rove."
(Clarice beat me to it.)

[Update: Sorry, didn't realize what a mess the long title would make.]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a bunch of self obsessed crybabies.

Barry Dauphin said...

Since the stakes will merely be money and publicity this time, this should be hilarious. Unofrtunately, it will be a way for Larry King to make even more money. but there's a downside to everything.

loner said...

This won't get far, but publicity is publicity I guess.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Scooter has his days in court. I suppose it's too much to ask that they be televised, but there are so many people involved who I'd like to watch be cross-examined that I do hope they are.

Barry Dauphin said...

Hey, everybody it's a two-fer. Dan Rather mulling CBS lawsuit. And the picture that goes with the article is Dan talking to Larry King. Can I call 'em or what!