Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a throwaway post

Chateau Le Dumpe's majestic front porch
 Sorry, but there's nothing of much of real interest about this post. I'm just experimenting. I bought a new camera, a Cannon ELPH 300 HS Powershot, which is just a simple point and click. I wanted to step through the process of uploading a photo, and to see if it its picture quality was good, bad or indifferent when viewed via the web.

If you're curious, it is a picture of my front porch. You can see the iPod on the foot stool, During daylight I frequently sit out there and visit my regular haunts on the internet.

2 comments:

chuck said...

Looks sunny and warm. Man, I miss sunny and warm, this spring is all rain and cold.

ambisinistral said...

Yes, it's been sunny and warm here. Nice and toasty, with highs in the low 90s.

The porch is on the north side of the house, with a lot of trees for shade.