Sunday, February 05, 2023

Better late than never

Click any image to enlarge

Recently I discovered, from the ChatGPT program, that this blog is actually about a group of friends who enjoy nocturnal camping and post about their adventures. Imagine my mortification when I realized that, in the 18-year history of this blog, I had never once posted about any of that. Seesh, talk about taking my eye off the ball.

Anyway, since AI chatbots obviously know best, I decided to rectify that oversight by posting this small collection of nighttime camping paintings. Please forgive me for my previous failings.  



3 comments:

talnik said...

It's never too late for self-discovery.

ambisinistral said...

Does that mean I have to spend my nights in a tent in my backyard?

Poured in Place Rubber said...

great post! Thank you for sahring!