Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Making luggage in Vietnam

Above is a visit to a Vietnamese luggage factory. The annoying music at the start doesn't last long. The place looks like a bit of a sweatshop. Then again, in my youth I worked in a couple of factories and they were sweatshops as well. Regardless, I imagine the workers are happy with the money they make.

The luggage they made looked to be on the cheap side. I doubt that they would hold up well.  However, a place called Limefox has them for sale and they list the price at about $21 USD which seems reasonable for what you get.

 

1 comment:

ambisinistral said...

This is kind of funny... when I first posted this video the thumbnail was of a Vietnamese guy working on assembling a suitcase. Today I noticed they changed to a picture showing a cute young girl. I wonder if their clicks increased when they did that?