I'm sorry if you're an aspiring entrepreneur hoping to get tips on some wackadoodle South American get rich quick scheme. This post isn't that. Rather it is a look at the innerworkings of the Argentinian mint as it produces pesos. The video doesn't really make it clear what the steps of producing the notes are, but it is very nicely filmed.
2 comments:
Maybe you should take another look at this video on a large screen. I doubt that a) there are so many black people in Argentina b) Argentinian printing presses are controlled with buttons labelled in English c) Argentina is printing some other country's currency (I couldn't identify the language) with a denomination of 00
Looks like AI crap to me, watch the round vault door closing in a square hole with the locking bolts melting into the steel at 11m50s.
you are probably right about that -- I noticed a lot of strangle blendings in some of the machine movements. I also quite liked the thumbnail -- with each worked having a soldier pointing a gun at them. Seesh, talk about a stressful work environment
Post a Comment