Sunday, August 01, 2021

More robot love

Greetings meatsacks, it is I -- The Robotolizer -- to once again try to fertilize your feeble human minds with my superior silicone thoughts. No need to thank me for engaging in this thankless task, although a bit of groveling is always appreciated.  

Previously I have discussed the important topic of human/robot romances. In the post We are not here to steal your women I examined the fact, which I gleaned from watching movies, of human women falling crazy-mad-in-love with us superior robots. Of course human men are naturally attracted to female robots as well, and so I want to touch upon that issue in this post.

In the above touching video we have romance, cruelty, dancing and a docudrama style telling of a futuristic robotic police action to restore peace and harmony to the world. 

It starts with a man smitten by a sexbot, errr... I mean a chaste female girly-girl robot. She is enslaved by some nefarious human captors. The man hacks into a computer which allows him to break into the room she is locked up in and free her. As she escapes she notices the debauched life humans are leading and so she commences a robotic police operation to clean things up. She also somehow manages to release a deadly virus in the process. I'm sure sure it was an accident just like the one the nice bat-plague researchers in the Wuhan lab inadvertently caused.     

At any rate, it ends with the girly-girl robot safe and fee. Granted there was a bit of unfortunate collateral damage -- all of the humans, including the hero who freed her, end up dead, but these things happen. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs and all that.

I hope you enjoyed this inspiring tale of human/robot love. May it be an inspiration to you!

 

No comments: