Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Making cricket tennis balls

Above is yet another video of a small business in India. This one is making tennis balls for cricket games. The place looks like an industrial accident, or rather several industrial accidents a day, in the offing. An OSHA inspector would slip into a catatonic trance from the shock of inspecting this place.

I did look up their Power Plus balls on the internet and found Fairo, a Pakistani online shop that sold them. One ball went for 75 Rupees, which is 97 cents. 

All I know about cricket is they pitch the ball oddly, their bats look like paddles and the word wicket has something to do with it, so I looked up a video to explain cricket which I posted below. Ehhh... I still need to do more research to make sense out of the sport. I end with a video of cricket highlights.

No comments: